[cf-lattice] use of context path routes with Lattice

[cf-lattice] use of context path routes with Lattice

Casey Hadden
Hi all,

We've been experimenting with the new context path based routing feature in a full Cloud Foundry environment. We're interested in trying the same thing within Lattice. Based on the available information, it looks like the same router is being used in both environments, so I'm expecting the capability is there at that level. However, it looks like there is no ability to provide a path instead of a host via the ltc command line or the receptor API.

Is that accurate or am I missing something to make the context path based routing work in Lattice?
Has anyone traveled this path before?
Is it something that could be done with some work to the various components or something that will never work in the Lattice environment?

Thanks.
Casey

[cf-lattice] Re: use of context path routes with Lattice

David Wadden
Casey,

This sounds like a great feature for Lattice.  I've opened https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/lattice/issues/217 for us to look into exposing this functionality.  We'll review this within the coming weeks.

David Wadden
Product Manager
Pivotal Software, Inc.