Quantcast

[cf-lattice] Multiple domain support

Daniel Watrous
I'm interested in running a few domains from a single lattice cluster. So far all I found to accommodate a FQDN was this:

Is there some way to do this? Am I right to think this would be part of the router?

Daniel

Re: [cf-lattice] Multiple domain support

Daniel Watrous
I'm still very interested in supporting multiple domains. Any hints on how to accomplish this in Lattice?

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Daniel Watrous <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm interested in running a few domains from a single lattice cluster. So far all I found to accommodate a FQDN was this:

Is there some way to do this? Am I right to think this would be part of the router?

Daniel

Re: [cf-lattice] Multiple domain support

Marco Nicosia
Hi Daniel,

In talking with the team, this isn't trivial for us to implement in Lattice, but I think I get the value of what you're asking for.

If you'd be able to open a GitHub issue requesting this feature (hopefully, with some examples for us to target), we can prioritize this against the current workload.

--
  Marco Nicosia
  Product Manager