[cf-lattice] Move cells to different availability zones

[cf-lattice] Move cells to different availability zones

Aleksey  Zalesov
Hi!

I have deployed latest version of lattice on AWS. Both cells are located in the same AZ, as xray and AWS web ui shows.

But in xray repo I have seen picture of lattice with cells running in two different availability zones. How can I achieve this?

Alex Z.

[cf-lattice] Re: Move cells to different availability zones

Ademu, Charles Attah
Please stop sending me these emails. I opt out.

I have deployed latest version of lattice on AWS. Both cells are located in the same AZ, as xray and AWS web ui shows.

But in xray repo I have seen picture of lattice with cells running in two different availability zones. How can I achieve this?

Alex Z.

[cf-lattice] Re: Re: Move cells to different availability zones

Aleksey  Zalesov
It's public mailing list.

Alex Z.