[cf-lattice] Fwd: [lattice] v0.5.0

David Wadden
We're pleased to announce Lattice v0.5.0!  We've finished adding SSH functionality and Lattice runs behind most proxies.  Also, `terraform apply` is no longer quite so bandwidth-hungry, it runs faster now and works from low-bandwidth network links.

Full release notes are included below.

As always:
  - If you think you've found a bug, please file a GitHub issue.
  - If you have a contribution, we'd be happy to give you feedback via a Pull Request.
  - You can track our prioritized queue of work at: http://bit.ly/lattice-tracker

--
David Wadden
Product Manager