[cf-lattice] Fwd: [lattice] v0.4.4

David Wadden
We're pleased to announce Lattice v0.4.4!  We've taken your feedback to drive people to use the new bundles available on our Github releases page instead of the `git checkout <tag>` `vagrant up` flow from before v0.4.0.

We've also improved the performance following a `terraform apply` on AWS.  We always recommend running `ltc test` after `vagrant up` or `terraform apply` to run the smoke tests and warm up the cluster.

Full release notes are included below.

As always:
  - If you think you've found a bug, please file a GitHub issue.
  - If you have a contribution, we'd be happy to give you feedback via a Pull Request.
  - You can track our prioritized queue of work at: http://bit.ly/lattice-tracker

Thanks!
David Wadden

    • #200: Statically linked in-container go binaries [#103511980]
    • Addresses issue running tutum/hello-world docker image [#95412750] #125
  • ltc target no longer prints DAV droplet store when S3 droplet store is targeted [#102104924]
  • ltc target --s3 can save config when config.json not present [#103416450]

Interestings

View it on GitHub.