[cf-lattice] Fwd: [lattice] Lattice v0.2.7

[cf-lattice] Fwd: [lattice] Lattice v0.2.7

Marco Nicosia
On behalf of the Lattice team, I am pleased to welcome v0.2.7 of Lattice!

Lattice v0.2.7 is largely a bugfix release. The instructions on GitHub and the http://bit.ly/lattice-cf lead to some small confusion - it's really important to deploy a Lattice cluster of the same version as the `ltc` binary. We've also updated our version of Diego to address an issue when running processes as root. For the little details, check out the release notes below!

As always:
  - If you think you've found a bug, please file a GitHub issue.
  - If you have a contribution, we'd be happy to give you feedback via a Pull Request.
  - You can track our prioritized queue of work at: http://bit.ly/lattice-tracker

--
  Marco Nicosia
  Product Manager