[cf-lattice] Announcing Lattice v0.2.6

Marco Nicosia
On behalf of the Lattice team, I am pleased to welcome v0.2.6 of Lattice!

This is an incremental release as we build toward our Condenser epic. Please see the release notes below.

As always:
    - If you think you've found a bug, please file a github issue
    - If you have a contribution, we'd be happy to give you feedback via a Pull Request
    - You can track our prioritized queue of work at: http://bit.ly/lattice-tracker

PS - I got to spend this week in Chicago, where the team is currently based. We welcomed two new members onto the team, and they're having an immediate impact! Welcome Colin and Stephen!

--
  Marco Nicosia
  Product Manager